Astrid wakes up in Purgatory and has to make peace with her death. Only problem is... she doesn't remember anything! Point and click your way through adventure-based gameplay mixed with visual novel storytelling, and solve the mystery of our heroine's untimely demise.
- Experience a unique story consisting of 61k+ words across five routes that form a full storyline together.
- Enjoy point and click gameplay that mixes adventure and exploration with visual novel storytelling.
- Feel your way through a charming, funny, dramatic and moving narrative full of compelling characters, brought to life by partial voice acting.
- Marvel at sprites, backgrounds, special scenes and inventory items all drawn in a beautiful and unique style.
- Unlock 70+ hidden items, including database entries and gallery images.
- Bop your head to a dynamic soundtrack composed by popular YouTube artist Endigo.
- Uncover the game's secrets as you collect all of the Steam achievements.
- Delve into the brand new DLC act I Will Remember You, added for free in version 1.4.
“With lovingly caring and considerate messages, memorable characters you’ll fondly appreciate and care about, and two key mysteries that will keep you interested and committed to solving from beginning to end, Pitstop in Purgatory is a must-play.” - Rice Digital
“Pitstop in Purgatory is a beautifully made visual novel with fantastic characters, atmosphere, art, and music.” - Far2close
“Really interesting game with great story and visuals! RECOMMEND” - VN天堂